Chase is doing really well these days! He is holding his head up like a champ (finally) and flips occassionally (only seems to be when he REALLY wants to, even though we KNOW he can do it)!
He has taken to solid food like a champ! It was a little sketchy the first few days and was only interested in a few bites, but now he will gooble up a bowl of rice cereal with NO problem! I am looking forward to fruits in the next week or so. We have had to adjust our morning routine to allow time for cereal in the mornings now because daycare let us know that they didn't think his four 5oz bottles were enough. So we have increased the bottles to 6 oz and are feeding him cereal before going in. I hadn't intended for him to be having solids so much before 6 months, but I am following his lead...he certainly seems to be ready for it given how quickly he has taken to it!




No comments:
Post a Comment