So Chase had his 6-mo check up last week. He weighed in at 17 1/2 lbs. (his length is currently in question...long story). They didn't give him his shots though, they thought he might have the chickenpox! Fortunately, he didn't! He still has spots that come and go, so we think it is either food related or due to a laundry detergent change...now I have to re-wash everything!
He has two teeth that have broken through (front bottom). He was SUCH a sport about it. He drooled a lot, but didn't fuss at all! When he got his shots yesterday he only cried until I picked him up...then he smiled at both me AND the nurse who gave him the shots! What a super-star we have!!!
We're up for a big weekend...Chase will attend his first Devil Island meeting tomorrow and then spend the evening with Uncle Michael and Auntie Erica (while Mama & Papa go to the CGSM holiday party...yes, I know it's April. Don't ask me, I don't plant these things)!
Here are 2 more videos of Chase laughing...Papa discovered that Chase really likes it when he imitates an elephant!
Friday, April 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment